Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008

2 weeks of everyday life in Sanaa (are enough)




Somehow, after 6 months travelling I felt the need to settle down somewhere for a while. I decided to stay in Sanaa and to attend 4 hours of arabic lessons and 2 hours of oud lessons everyday, something like a (short) comeback to everyday life for me. So i was infamiliar busy and the time flied very fast. Especially the location of the language center was great,in the heart of Sanaa's calm old town.

Usually I prefer to learn musical instruments by myself, but to learn the arabic scales with it's quater intervals, I guess it was necessary to take lessons.


The rain has stopped now and it seems like I can't bear the dry, polluted air here in sanaa. Anyway I frequently caught a cold from it and will flee tomorrow to the hot, but humid coastal areas on the way to the Sultanate of Oman.

Hm, don't know much else to write about, maybe the next days will become more, but hopefully not too exciting.

Keine Kommentare: